Our District offers a comprehensive educational program for boys ages 5-21. Parents are encouraged to learn more about the district by visiting our website. We'd like to highlight some of the opportunities that we offer to our students:
· We offer a rigorous curriculum aligned to the Common Core State Standards
· We offer small class size of 8 students to two adult’s ratio (8:1:1)
· Students receive 46 weeks of instruction
· Elementary students begin receive instruction in reading and math, with engaging activity-based lessons that focus on conversational skills.
· Students learn literacy and language arts using the Scholastics Read 180, Expert 21 and System 44 programs that has resulted in great success.
· Students have various opportunities to participate in extended learning experiences and field trips such as visiting the Maritime Aquarium, the African Burial Ground, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Harlem African American Ground, Bronx Botanical Museum and more.
Teaching Service to Students
The District’s educational program also emphasizes attention to social and emotional growth:
· Our students have participated in a variety of service activities in recent years. · We provide Positive Behavior Interventions Support for our students · Students receive group and individual counseling throughout the year. · Technology integration in the classrooms allows students to have access to information and resources.
Contact Information: Greenburgh Eleven UFSD I Echo Hill Drive Building # 36 Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522